Creating a custom dashboard#
A dashboard is a customizable display option for each run in your project.
You can combine different metadata types in a single dashboard, such as charts, parameters, image series, and code snapshots. For example:
- Overlaid metrics and loss for training and validation
- Model parameters, training code, hardware consumption, and ROC curves
- Validation metrics and image predictions on a subset of a validation set next to each other
See example dashboard in Neptune
To create a custom dashboard:
- Open a run in Neptune.
- In the left pane, click Add new dashboard.
- Choose a title, color, and icon for your dashboard.
- In the top-right corner, click Add widget.
- Type in the field you want to display and see which widget options you have.
- Or choose a widget type directly, then enter fields to include.
- Enter a widget title.
- Add more widgets to your dashboard as needed.
- Drag and resize the widgets to arrange them to your liking.
- To finish, save your dashboard.
If you use the dashboard on screens of varying sizes, save your dashboard again once you've rearranged the widgets for a particular screen size.
Neptune will remember the configurations as the screen size changes.