Saving custom views of the runs table#
To save custom views, you need to be a "contributor" or "owner" of the project. For more information, see User roles overview.
Once you're happy with your runs table configuration, you can save the view for later. It'll be visible to any member of your project.
The following is retained in the saved view:
- Which columns are added and pinned
- Arrangement and sorting of columns
- Custom column names and colors
- Filters applied to the results
- Groupings of runs
To save a custom view:
- In the Custom view dropdown above the search input box, click Save view as new.
- Give your new table view a name (you can change it later).
Now you and other project members can access the view and share it with a persistent link.
- To pin a view as default, hover over it in the list and click the pin icon ().