Compare multiple metrics of the same run#
If you've logged several metrics to a single run, you can display them on the same chart by creating a custom dashboard with a chart widget.
To create a custom chart with multiple graphs:
- Create a new custom dashboard, or edit an existing one.
- In the top-right corner, click Add widget.
- Choose the Chart widget type and enter a title for the widget.
- Type in a field (metric) to display as a graph and select it from the list.
- Enter and select additional fields to include in the chart.
- Once you've selected all the fields to include, click Add widget.
- Save your dashboard.