No module named 'neptune'#
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'neptune'
Issue: The Neptune client library is not installed on your system or in your environment.
Solution: Install the Neptune client library.
neptune-client already installed
Important: To smoothly upgrade to the
1.0 version of the Neptune client library, first uninstall the
neptune-client library and then install
Open a terminal and enter the following command:
Installing through Anaconda Navigator
To find neptune, you may need to update your channels and index.
- In the Navigator, select Environments.
- In the package view, click Channels.
- Click Add..., enter
conda-forge, and click Update channels.
- In the package view, click Update index... and wait until the update is complete. This can take several minutes.
- You should now be able to search for neptune.
Note: The displayed version may be outdated. The latest version of the package will be installed.
Note: On Bioconda, there is a "neptune" package available which is not the neptune.ai client library. Make sure to specify the "conda-forge" channel when installing neptune.ai.
Where to enter the command
- Linux: Command line
- macOS: Terminal app
- Windows: PowerShell or Command Prompt
- Jupyter Notebook: In a cell, prefixed with an exclamation mark: