|pip or conda||-|
To install the Neptune client library, open a terminal and enter the following command:
Installing through Anaconda Navigator
To find neptune-client, you may need to update your channels and index.
- In the Navigator, select Environments.
- In the package view, click Channels.
- Click Add..., enter
conda-forge, and click Update channels.
- In the package view, click Update index... and wait until the update is complete. This can take several minutes.
You should now be able to search for neptune-client.
Note: The displayed version may be outdated. The latest version of the package will be installed.
Where to enter the command
- Linux: Command line
- macOS: Terminal app
- Windows: PowerShell or Command Prompt
- Jupyter Notebook: In a cell, prefixed with an exclamation mark:
- If you haven't already, sign up for an account at neptune.ai/register.
- Make sure to save your Neptune credentials as environment variables:
Get started with using Neptune:
For a practical model-training and experiment-tracking example, see:
- Tutorials ≫ Tracking and organizing model-training runs
Looking to use Neptune together with another library or tool? For setup and examples, see:
Need more help with getting started?
The Neptune tutorial walks you through the complete setup process and all the Neptune essentials.