Logging in to Neptune with a third-party account#
You can use a third-party account to log in to Neptune, provided that the email address used for each account is the same.
If you are already logged in to Neptune, log out before proceeding.
- Go to neptune.ai/login.
- Select one of the available login methods: Google, GitHub, or Microsoft.
- Log in to the third-party account and authorize Neptune to access it.
- If you have a Neptune account registered with the email address used for the third-party account, you now have the option to link the accounts.
- If the email is correct, click Add to existing account.
- If you want to link the login method to another Neptune account instead, click Review profile and enter a different email to use.
- If there is no Neptune account associated with the email, you'll be taken to registration.
- To finish linking the accounts, click the confirmation link in the email sent from Neptune.
If you need help with changing your email or login methods, email us at email@example.com or send us a chat message.