Viewing Jupyter notebooks in Neptune#
The Notebooks tab shows all the notebooks which have been uploaded to the current project.
When you select a notebook, two tabs appear on the right:
- Details: Contains the ID, size, creation date, latest checkpoint, owner, description, and associated runs of the selected notebook.
- Checkpoints: Shows all the checkpoints of the notebook.
- Click a checkpoint to see the details in the main pane.
To see changes between notebook versions as a diff view:
- In the Notebooks tab, click Compare.
- Select which notebooks to compare against each other.
- You can select the same notebook and choose different checkpoints.
To find all notebook checkpoints connected with a specific Neptune run:
In the run view, navigate to Source code → Notebook snapshot.